Member at The Training and Materials Central Vertical (T&M) of IDIA: Apply by Jan 25
IDIA was initiated by Prof. (Dr.) Shamnad Basheer to reach out to marginalized and under-represented groups, sensitize them to law as a viable career option, and help interested students acquire admission to law schools, which are otherwise increasingly elitist spaces. The hope is that increasing access to legal education would contribute immensely to the empowerment of marginalized and underprivileged students and the communities they represent.
The Training and Materials Central Vertical (T&M) of IDIA is responsible for preparing trainees for CLAT and other law entrance examinations. Members’ work includes preparing and organizing:
- Learning Material: Adapting to the new/latest CLAT pattern that is heavily analytical and comprehension-based, creating extensive material for trainees to learn concepts and read faster. This includes creating short explanations in very simple language on legal, mathematical, English, logical, and current affairs questions that frequent the new pattern.
- Mock Tests: Creating and proofreading mock tests calibrated to different difficulty levels. Administering tests and analyzing test results to provide detailed feedback.
About the Position
The commitment period for a member is for a year (2024 calendar year). Members will be selected for each of the subjects forming part of the CLAT pattern, namely English, Maths, Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, and Current Affairs. While applicants can apply for more than one subject, they will ultimately be selected for only one position.
The minimum qualifications for this post are as follows:
- T&M Vertical must be the first priority, with the ability to spare at least 5-6 hours a week for this work.
- Belief in and commitment to IDIA’s cause.
- Good communication skills along with leadership qualities.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can fill out this form and prepare a set of 20 questions (as per the new/latest CLAT pattern) on their preferred choice of subject. The assignments should be uploaded on the Google form and emailed to email@example.com before the deadline.
The deadline to fill in the form and submit the assignment is 11:59 p.m., Monday, 25th January 2023.
Nature of Assignment
This assignment entails preparing 20 questions on the preferred choice of subject. The questions must be based on CLAT’s new/latest pattern, and adherence to the same will be the primary criteria for evaluation.
Basis of Evaluation
- Adherence to the new pattern
- Accuracy of questions
- Originality of submissions
- Formatting: Questions and options should fall in a uniform numbered list.
- Quality of answer explanations.
For any doubts, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.